If you're the administrator of an online services account, you can use the Organisation settings option to update your organisation's contact and direct debit details, and create and manage users associated with the organisation's account.
Who can be an administrator
To manage the users and other information for your organisation, you must have:
- a RealMe® login
- an online services account with the Financial Service Providers Register (FSPR)
- authority to act for your FSP.
If you create an online services account for your organisation on the FSPR you automatically become the account administrator. You can also appoint other users to be an administrator of the account.
Changing an organisation's contact and direct debit details
As an administrator you can make changes to your organisation's online services account, using the Organisation settings. Select Edit organisation to:
- update your organisation's contact details:
- email, physical and postal addresses, and
- phone, mobile and fax numbers
- change your organisation's direct debit details including your bank account details and the email address we use to send you tax invoices
- set up a direct debit facility with us for your organisation.
Creating and managing users
Once you're logged in as an administrator you can create and manage your organisation's users, using the Organisation settings.
Creating a new user
All users need to have their own login. To create a new user, log in and follow these steps.
- From the Organisation settings select Add user to organisation.
- Add the user to your organisation including their contact details, including their email address and phone numbers.
- If you want to give them administrator rights, select Add role.
- Select Apply to save your new user.
Once you've created their account, we send them an email containing an activation code that they can use to start using their FSPR online services account. They'll need to set up a RealMe account if they don't already have one.Manage your organisation settings
Maintaining a user's details
As an administrator you can maintain the details of the people using your account.
You can change a user's contact details, but only those they use when they access the FSPR on your organisation's behalf.
You can assign administrator rights to a user. This gives them the ability to add or manage other users, and to update the organisation's contact and direct debit details.
You can view and change the status of a user. For example, if someone in your organisation has temporarily changed roles and won't need access to the FSPR for a period of time, you can make them Inactive. The user won't be able to access data for this organisation until you reactivate their account.
Deleting a user
Deleting a user permanently deactivates their user account for your organisation. Once deleted, the user will no longer be able to use their FSPR account on behalf of your organisation.