Many online services can be completed on the FSPR free of charge. If there is a fee, we let you know how much it is and offer several payment options. You're responsible for the payment of all fees and levies charged to your online services account, no matter who uses it.
Schedule of fees and levies
Our schedule of fees shows which online services you need to pay for.
Selecting a payment method
The most practical payment method for you, or an organisation you're acting for, can depend on:
- how frequently you use the FSPR, and
- how many people are linked to, and complete transactions using your online services account
- the number of signatories needed for a payment from your bank account.
We offer the following payment methods.
- Direct debit — this is useful if you use our services regularly, and want to receive an invoice and pay your account each month.
- Credit card or debit card — this is practical if you use our services from time to time and want to pay as you go.
- Internet banking — this is suitable if you only use our services occasionally and don't want to set up a direct debit, or use a credit or debit card.
Paying by direct debit
When you create an online services account, you're invited to set up a direct debit payment option to pay your fees. You can also log in to do this at a later time.
How direct debit works
Our direct debit payment option allows you to complete transactions online and charge them to your online services account. You then receive an invoice at the end of each month. The amount of that invoice is deducted from your nominated bank account on the 20th of the following month. If the 20th falls on a Saturday or Sunday, the payment is processed the next business day.
The direct debit payment option can be added to an individual or organisation online services account.
Information you need to provide
To set up the direct debit payment option you need to provide:
- details for the bank account from which funds will be deducted each month
- an email address so we can send a Direct Debit Authority Form for you to sign and return
- an email address where we can send your monthly invoices.
Adding direct debit to your online services account
To set up the direct debit payment option for an online services account you must:
- have a RealMe® login
- have an online services account with the FSPR
- be an administrator of the account.
Log in and follow these steps.
- Select All Tasks from the Manage and maintain menu, then Managing your account, and:
- for individual accounts, choose User settings
- for organisation accounts, choose Organisation settings.
- Select the Direct Debit Details tab or the link to set up direct debit.
- Enter your bank account details.
- Select Save.
Completing a Direct Debit Authority Form
After you've submitted your direct debit request, we send you an email with a Direct Debit Authority Form attached. You must sign and return this before we can activate the direct debit facility on your online services account.
You can return the signed Direct Debit Authority form by:
- post, to the address at the top of the form, or
Paying by credit or debit card
If you use our online services less frequently, credit or debit card is a practical payment option.
We accept the following credit and debit cards.
- American Express
We offer secure credit and debit card transaction facilities. Your payment, if successful, is confirmed immediately on screen and by email.
Paying using internet banking
If you haven't set up a direct debit payment option, and don't wish to pay by credit or debit card, you can pay your fees using internet banking. We use the Payment Express payment gateway.
If you choose this method of payment, you'll be asked to log in to your bank account using a secure Payment Express webpage.
Your invoice and payment history
You can view and download details of your invoiced transactions, and also fees you've been charged, payments you've made and credits you've received.
Tracking your invoice and payment history
To find your invoice and payment history, log in to your online services account and follow these steps.
- Select All Tasks from the Manage and maintain menu, then Managing your account, and
- If you choose Invoices and fees (from 6/11/2017) and you've set up an account for personal use, search for My transactions,
- If you choose Invoices and fees (from 6/11/2017) and you've set up an account on behalf of an organisation, choose Organisation settings then Organisation transaction history
- Select the Invoices and fees (until 5/11/2017) option and all invoices issued in the past 6 months prior to 6/11/2017 will appear under Search results.
- Change the search criteria at the top of the screen to filter the available information to show:
- fees you've been charged
- invoices that have been issued to you, or
- credits you've received.
- You can also:
- change the start and end dates of your search in the Date Range field
- restrict your search to fees, invoices or credits of a particular dollar amount
- search for a particular invoice using the invoice number, amount, entity name or number
- To extract your search results to a CSV file select Extract all to file.
- To view a particular invoice, select the invoice from your search results and choose View tax invoice. You can print the invoice or save a PDF file to your computer.
Terms and conditions
You can find further information about managing payments through the FSPR, dishonoured fees, invoices and our invoicing policy in our terms and conditions.