When you log in with RealMe®, you’re taken to your online dashboard – the hub for all your activities on the register.
Whether you’re registering a new Financial Service Provider (FSP) or keeping details of existing FSPs up to date, most transactions or tasks you need to perform start at the dashboard.
The dashboard has 6 key sections
1. Quick links
Use the shortcuts under 'I would like to...' to begin:
- searching for a financial service provider, or
- registering an entity or individual.
2. FSP registrations
See at a glance the financial service providers that you have already registered and have authority over.
3. Pending FSP registrations
View new FSP registrations that are awaiting:
- criminal history checks by the Ministry of Justice
- approval by a regulatory body (for example, the Financial Markets Authority, Ministry of Justice, or the Reserve Bank).
4. Applications saved or under review
See instantly what still needs to be done, and keep up to date with the progress of your applications.
Manage and view your unfinished registrations — those where you have saved an application but not yet submitted to us. You can pick up and complete your application from here and submit it for registration.
We review all submitted application for an entity to register as an FSP. If you submitted an application but it needs to be updated before we begin our review, we will mark those as “Pending your response”. You can edit your application and resubmit it for us to review.
5. Completed steps
In this section you’ll find a list of your completed tasks, such as criminal history checks and payments.